East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022: The candidates interested in applying for the Railway Apprentice engagement can do so for the East Coast Railway. The Railway Recruitment Cell or RRC Bhubneshwar is currently inviting applications for the engagement of apprentices in the department. The apprentices are available in various trades and the candidates must decide and apply accordingly. Prior to the application, aspirants must check all details such as the Application Form procedure, Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Number of Apprentices, and much more. To read all the details about East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022, scroll and read through the following article.
- 1 East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- 2 East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification PDF 2022
- 3 East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
- 4 RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Trades
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Apprentice
- 6 Documents reuqired for RRC East Coast Apprentice Application
- 7 East Coast Railway Apprentice Application Procedure
- 8 Selection Procedure for Eas Coast Railway Apprentice Post
- 9 East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2022
The Railway Recruitment Cell in Bhubaneshwar has released 756 apprentices for the East Coast Railway. The vacancies are released across many trades and units. The candidates who are interested in getting engaged with an apprenticeship must apply online before the deadline date. The authorities released the notification on 7 February 2022 notifying the details pertaining to the engagement. The candidates must fill out the complete online application form in order to go through the selection procedure. The form is available online on the portal and the eligible applications will be shortlisted for further procedures.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Notification PDF 2022
|Name of Recruitment||East Coast Railway Apprentice|
|Authority||Railway Recruitment Cell or RRC Bhubneshwar|
|Zone||East Coast Railway|
|Type of Recruitment||Apprentice Engagement|
|Total Number of Apprentices||756|
|Advertisement Number||ECoR/RRC/ Act Appr/2021|
|Advertisement Release Date||7 February 2022|
|Application Commencement||8 February 2022|
|Application Deadline||7 March 2022|
East Coast Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
There are a total of 756 vacant slots that have been released for 4 units. The vacancies have been further allocated for different trades and then divided across different reserved and unreserved categories as per the official reservation guidelines. The apprenticeships are offered to the candidates in the following available units which they can select at the time of the application:
|1.||Carriage Repair Workshop, Mancheswar, Bhubneshwar||48||27||47||50||19||190|
|2.||Khurda Road Division||60||33||58||64||22||237|
The above-listed vacancies are as per the official notification from the RRC Bhubaneshwar. However, after mathematical calculations, the total number of vacancies are resulting to be 757. In case any corrigendum is released regarding the vacancies, we shall notify by updating here in this article.
RRC East Coast Railway Apprentice Trades
The following trades have been listed by the RRC where the ECoR apprentice engagements are listed:
- Welder: G&E
- Refridgeration and Air Conditioner Mechanic
- D/MAN: Mechanical and Civil
- Electronic Mechanic
- Mechanic MV
- Sheet Metal Worker
Eligibility Criteria for East Coast Railway Apprentice
The candidates who are willing to apply for the apprentice engagement must observe the following criteria for the apprentice engagement before filling out the form:
- The candidates should be at least 15 years in age.
- The authorities have fixed the upper age limit as 24 years. However, they have also announced that for certain reservational groups, the age shall be relaxed:
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes: 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes: 3 Years
- Persons with Disability: 10 Years
- The applicants should have passed 10 class or equivalent with at least 50% marks as an average from an acknowledged educational board.
- Thre candidates must have National Trade Certificate issued by National Coucil for Vocational Training and State Council of Vocational Training (NVCT/SVCT).
Documents reuqired for RRC East Coast Apprentice Application
The candidates must upload the following documents along with the application form for the engagement of apprenticeship in the East Coast Railway:
- Scanned passport sized coloured photograph of the Candidate in JPG or JPEG format. The size of the picture must be 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm and a resolution of 100 DPI. The size of the photograph file must be at least 20 KB and not more than 70 KB in order to successfully upload it on the portal.
- The candidates must sign on white paper with blue or black paper and scan it in JPG or JPEG file format. The picture should be of dimensional size 3.5 cm x 3.5 cm. They must also ensure that the size of the file should be with the range of 20KB to 30 KB.
IOCL Apprentice Online Form 2022
East Coast Railway Apprentice Application Procedure
The candidates will have to apply online through the portal of Railway Recruitment Cell or RRC Bhubaneshwar for the East Coast Railway Apprentice. The form needs to be carefully filled out and submitted online. The initial shortlisting of the candidate must be on the basis of the form that the candidates will submit online. The following steps must be observed while applying for the apprenticeship:
- Open the official portal of Railway Recruitment Cell, East Coast Railway through the address etrpindia.com/rrc_bbn_act/.
- On the Home page, tap on Register.
- The Registration Form will consequently open up.
- Enter the deatils in the form such as Name as in the Matriculation certificate, Mibile Number, Email Address, Date of Birth of Candidate, Name of the Father and the Mother of the Candidate, Two Identification Marks on the body of the Candidate that are clearly visible, Permanent and Mailing Address, Aadhar Number if possessed by the Candidate, Gender, Marital Status, Category, Religion, Ex-Serviceman status, and Educational Details.
- Select the Division or Unit in which the candidate wishes to apply for the apprentice.
- Finally, press Submit.
Selection Procedure for Eas Coast Railway Apprentice Post
The candidates will be initially shortlisted on the basis of their applications. The eligible applicants will be selected and a merit list will be prepared on the basis of the aggregate in the matriculation and the ITI in the trade of apprenticeship. The candidates securing higher positions in the list will be selected on the basis of the number of available vacancies. They will have to enter the contract of Apprenticeship prior to the training.
For the candidates who are less than 18 years of age, their guardians will enter the Contract of Apprenticeship. They will be trained and paid an amount of stipend. The authorities shall not provide any accommodation services to the appointed apprentices.
East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment Application Link
|Official Portal for Railway Recruitment Board East Coast Railway||etrpindia.com/rrc_bbn_act/|
|East Coast Railway Apprentice Engagement Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Railway Recruitment Cell East Coast Apprentice Login||Click Here|
|Online Application Helpline||Technical: 8125930726
|Online Application Mail Supportfirstname.lastname@example.org|