MHT CET 2022: Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is a state-level entrance exam organized annually by the Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra with an aim to provide admission to the candidates seeking admission into engineering, pharmacy, and Pharma.D courses offered by various universities and colleges in the state.
Update: The application link for MHT CET 2022 is now active.
- 1 MHT CET Admission 2022: Overview
- 2 MHT CET 2022 – Important Dates
- 3 MHT CET 2022- Eligibility
- 4 MHT CET 2022 – Application Form
- 5 MHT CET 2022 Application Fee
- 6 Important Links
- 7 MHT CET 2022 – Exam Pattern
- 8 MHT CET- Syllabus
- 9 Physics-
- 10 Chemistry-
- 11 Mathematics-
- 12 Biology-
- 13 MHT CET 2022 – Admit Card
- 14 MHT CET 2022- Answer Keys
- 15 Maharashtra CET 2022 Result
MHT CET Admission 2022: Overview
Candidates can check information related to MHT CET 2022 application fee, syllabus, Admit card, exam pattern, syllabus, result, etc in this article.
|Examination||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Commonly known as||MHT CET 2022|
|Article category||Application details|
|Exam type||State Level exam|
|Conducting Authority||Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Course offered||Engineering, Pharmacy, and Pharma.D programs|
|Date of examination||Notified Soon|
|Exam frequency||Once a year|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Official website of DTE, Maharashtra||cetcell.mahacet.org|
MHT CET 2022 – Important Dates
The tentative schedule for MHT CET 2022 is as follows-
|Online Registration starts||10th Feb 2022|
|Last date for online registration (without Late fee)||31st March 2022|
|Last date for registration and confirmation of application form (with late fee Rs.500/-)||1st to 4th April 2022|
|Last date to update HSC Board information||-to be announced-|
|Last date to make changes in preference of exam district||-to be announced-|
|Issue of admit card||-to be announced-|
|Date of exam||-to be announced-|
|Display of answer key||-to be announced-|
|Online submission of objection on question paper or answer key||-to be announced-|
|Availability of scanned OMR answer sheet||-to be announced-|
|Declaration of result||-to be announced-|
MHT CET 2022- Eligibility
Here, we have shared information about MHT CET 2022 eligibility criteria-
- Candidates must be an Indian national.
- There is no age limit for appearing and admission to MHT CET 2022.
- Candidates appearing in the final year of the qualifying exam are eligible.
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics along with any of the optional subjects Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, and technical vocational subject from Maharashtra state or any other recognized board.
MHT CET 2022 – Application Form
- Candidates have to fill Maharashtra CET 2022 application forms through the online mode from the official website only as no other mode is applicable.
- Application forms will be made available 8th June onwards.
- Candidates must submit the application forms within the specified dates.
- Candidates must fill all the details accurately in the application.
- Passport sized photograph and signature must be uploaded in the prescribed format in the application.
- Candidates are advised to keep the registration number and password safe as it is used to download admit card, result and during various stages of admission.
- Applicants must keep a printout of the filled-in application form and confirmation page safe for future references.
MHT CET 2022 Application Fee
Category wise MHT CET 2022 application fee is as follows-
|General category candidates from Maharashtra, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J&K migrants, or both PCM & PCB group fee is Rs.1600.||Rs.800/-|
|SC, ST, VJ/DTNT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, and Physically handicapped candidates from Maharashtra State only, For both PCM & PCB group fee is Rs.1200||Rs.600/-|
- Applicants can make payment of application fee through credit card/debit card/ net banking/e-wallet.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
MHT CET 2022 – Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern is as follows-
- MAH CET 2022 will be organized in offline mode (OMR based).
- MHT CET 2022 will consist of three papers viz. Paper-I, Paper-II and Paper-III.
- Each paper will consist of 100 marks.
- The duration of each paper will be 90 minutes.
- There is no negative marking scheme.
- The question paper will be of Multiple Choice Type Questions.
- The medium of the exam will be English or Marathi or Urdu for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. For Mathematics, the medium will be only English.
|Paper||Subjects||Approx. No. of Questions from||Marks per question||Total marks|
|Class XI||Class XII|
|Paper III||Biology (Botany)||10||40||
- It is mandatory for engineering candidates to appear for Paper I and Paper-II.
- For Pharmacy and Pharma.D programs, candidates have to appear for Paper-II and Paper III.
MHT CET- Syllabus
- Questions will be asked from Class XI and XII syllabus of Maharashtra Board.
- MHT CET 2022 question paper will include a complete syllabus of Class XII of subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and Biology.
- Class XI syllabus will cover the following units-
Measurements, Scalars, and Vectors, Force, Friction in solids and liquids, Refraction of Light, Ray optics, the Magnetic effect of electric current, Magnetism.
Some basic concepts of chemistry, States of Matter: Gases and liquids, Nature of chemical bond, Hydrogen, Redox reaction, Surface chemistry, s-Block elements(Alkali and alkaline earth metals), Basic principles and techniques in organic chemistry, Alkanes.
Trigonometric functions, Trigonometric functions of Compound Angles, Straight Line, Factorization Formulae, Circle and Comics, Sets, Relations and Functions, Probability, Sequences, and series
Diversity in organisms, Plant Water Relations, and Mineral Nutrition, Plant Growth and Development Biochemistry of cell
Organization of Cell, Animal tissues, Human Nutrition, Human Respiration
MHT CET 2022 – Admit Card
- The Admit Card will be made available for download through the online mode on the specified dates.
- Candidates must verify all the details mentioned on the admit card before appearing in the exam. In case of any discrepancy the need to contact the concerned authority.
- All the candidates are required to carry the printed copy of the admit card to the exam center on the day of the exam. Without a valid admit card no candidate will be permitted to write the exam.
- Along with admitting card candidates are also required to carry any of the following identity proofs with a photograph in original- PAN card/Aadhar/E-Aadhaar card/ Passport/Permanent driving license/ID card issued by any government authorized body. Learning driving license and Ration card will not be considered as valid identity cards for MHT CET.
- Candidates must keep the admit card safe even after the commencement of exam for references in future.
MHT CET 2022- Answer Keys
MHT CET 2022 provisional answer keys will be displayed on notified dates. Candidates not satisfied with answers keys can file an online objection against the answers keys within the provided time period.
Maharashtra CET 2022 Result
MHT CET 2022 result will be released through online mode. Candidates can check the result on the website of DTE, Maharashtra
Also Check: MHT CET Counselling 2022
CET Cell, Directorate of Technical Education,
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai – 400001 (M.S.)
Helpline No.- 022-22652261/22652262
Email ID- email@example.com