DSCI Job Recruitment 2022 Out – Walk in Interview | Check Eligibility Criteria Here!!!! Delhi State Cancer Institute’s has releases the latest recruitment notification for the post of Senior Residents, Junior Residents. There are 38 vacancies available for these positions. Aspirants who are all interested can attended the Interview. The Senior Residents Interview will be scheduled on 10 Feb 2022 and Junior Residents is 11 Feb 2022.
DSCI Job Recruitment 2022:
DSCI Job Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The Upper Age Limit is shall not more than 35 years. The Age Relaxation is based as per the norms of the board.
DSCI Job Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
Educational Qualification for this post is MBBS or equivalent qualification recognised by MCI (Refer Official Notification)
- Recognised MBBS qualification (first preference shall be given those whose have passed MBBS during or after 2016).
- Those who have already completed one year of JRship in any Govt Institution may be considered if fresh candidates re not available
- Registration with Delhi Medical Council
DSCI Job Recruitment 2022 Salary Scale:
- Salary Scale will be paid for this post of Senior Residents is Level 11 i.e. 67,000 Allowances
- Salary Scale will be paid for this post of Junior Residents is Level 10 i.e. 56, 100 + Allowances
DSCI Job Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
Selection Process will be based on the Interview. The Senior Residents Interview will be scheduled on 10 Feb, 2022 and Junior Residents is 11 Feb, 2022.
The Required Documents need to bring at the time of Joining:
- Passport size photographs
- Xth pass Certificate (age proof)
- All MBBS Mark sheets
- Attempt Certificate
- Internship Completion certificate
- MBBS Degree
- Caste Certificate, if any
- Experience certificate, if any
- Identify proof viz, Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Driving License, passport etc
How to apply for DSCI Job Recruitment 2022?
- Go to Official Site of DSCI
- In the home page, find and check the notification for the post of Senior Residents, Junior Residents
- Click the link and read the details
- If you are interested, then
- Aspirants can attend the interview on 10 Feb, 2022, 11 Feb 2022 along with your supporting documents, etc
There are 38 vacancies available for these position
The Senior Residents Interview will be scheduled on 10 Feb, 2022
Selection Process will be based on the Interview