- 1 FTII Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Professor, Sound Recordist & Other Posts | Vacancies 31 | Last Date 26.02.2022 | Apply Online @ www.ftii.ac.in
- 2 Details of Film & Television Institute, Pune Recruitment
- 3 FTII Careers Vacancy Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for FTII teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies
- 5 Educational Qualification
- 6 Steps for Apply FTII Recruitment 2022
- 7 Govt Jobs by Qualifications
FTII Recruitment 2022 | Assistant Professor, Sound Recordist & Other Posts | Vacancies 31 | Last Date 26.02.2022 | Apply Online @ www.ftii.ac.in
FTII Recruitment 2022: Film & Television Institution of India, an academic institute under the Ministry of information & Broadcasting has released recruitment notification for Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. As per FTII notification, around 31 vacancies to be filled for the positions of Associate professor, Assistant Professor, Asst. IT Manager, Asst. Academic Coordinator, Asst. Film Research Officer, Asst. Outreach Officer, Asst. Digital Colourist, Sound Recordist & Medical Officer. Interested candidates are requested to apply through online mode. Online application form has active from 11.02.2022. Candidates interested in central govt jobs in Film institution shall apply before the last Date 26.02.2022.
As per the notification, Associate Professors are required in the departments of Art Direction, Cinematography, Film Production & Screen Writing. As well as, Assistant Professors are needed in the field of Direction, Art Direction, Cinematography, Editing, Video Editing, Screen Writing, Screen Acting, TV Direction, Sound, TV Sound & Electronic Cinematography. Medical Officers in BAMS & MBBS shall present in the consulting room at FTII campus for minimum 2 hours per day except Sunday. All the positions to be filled by contract basis. Interested candidates may refer FTII official notification for Additional qualifications, reservations of seats, etc. Eligible candidates list will be published on 04.03.2022 at FTII website. FTII recruitment notification & Online application form available @ www.ftii.ac.in.
Details of Film & Television Institute, Pune Recruitment
|Organization Name||Film & Television Institution of India|
|Posts Name||Associate professor, Assistant Professor, Asst. IT Manager, Asst. Academic Coordinator & Other Posts.|
|No of Vacancies||31|
|Online Application Form Active From||11.02.2022|
|Last Date for submit Application||26.02.2022|
|Interview Date||08.03.2022 – 13.04.2022|
FTII Careers Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Salary|
|Associate Professor||04||Rs.1,16,398 (without accommodation)
Rs.98,119 (with accommodation)
|Assistant Professor/ Assistant IT Manager||17||Rs.98,070 (without accommodation)
Rs.82,923 (with accommodation)
|Assistant Academic Coordinator/ Assistant Film Research Officer/ Assistant Outreach Officer||03||Rs.79,924/- without accommodation
Rs.67,072/- with accommodation
|Assistant Digital Colourist/ Sound Recordist||05||Rs.60,648/- without accommodation
Rs.51,090/- with accommodation
Eligibility Criteria for FTII teaching & Non-Teaching Vacancies
- Candidates must have BAMS/ MBBS for Medical Officer (BAMS/ MBBS)
- Candidates should hold Diploma/ Degree/ Master’s Degree in concerned field for other positions.
- MCA/ MCM/ Any Graduate for IT Manager post.
- Degree/ 10+2 for sound recordist & Asst. Digital Colourist positions.
- In addition, candidate must have experience in relevant field.
- Refer notification for more details about qualifications.
- Upper age limit for all the positions is 63 years.
- Candidates apply for Medical Officer post should be less than 65 years.
- Online Interview will be held for eligible candidates.
- As per FTII jobs notification, Eligible candidates name will be published on 04.03.2022 & Online Interview for those candidates will be held between 08.03.2022 – 13.04.2022.
- Candidates should fill the Online application form through the link provided in the FTII recruitment notification.
- Rs.1,200 (for each post) for all the candidates.
- Applicants can make payment through SBI collect.
Steps for Apply FTII Recruitment 2022
- Visit official website www.ftii.ac.in
- Click on “Vacancies”.
- Click on “Download button” against the job title “Application are invited for the following teaching & non -Teaching posts on contract basis”.
- Detailed notification will open. Read the notification carefully.
- Link for application form for the posts is available in the notification.
- Candidates should click on the google form link.
- Enter Email Id & post applied for.
- Fill the application form with relevant details.
- Submit the application form.
Candidates may refer FTII official website for further announcements, results & upcoming job notifications from Film & Television Institute of India. Aspirants looking for jobs in any sectors kindly keep in contact with daily recruitment to get regular job notification from various organizations across India.
Govt Jobs by Qualifications
|Education & Vacancies||Salary||Apply Link|
|10th Pass Govt Jobs – 5,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 63,200||Apply Now|
|12th Pass Govt Jobs – 17,506 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|ITI Pass Jobs – 6,300 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|Any Graduate Jobs – 11,130 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 92,300||Apply Now|
|Central Govt Jobs||Rs. 5,200 – 17,000||Apply Now|
|Bank Jobs – 3,000 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Diploma Jobs – 7,556 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 35,000||Apply Now|
|BTech/BE Jobs – 5,220 Vacancies||Rs. 15,000 – 1,00,000||Apply Now|
|Data Entry Jobs – 1,500 Vacancies||Rs. 5,200 – 29,200||Apply Now|
|Private Jobs||Rs. 10,000 – 67,700||Apply Now|