GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board has released a notice regarding the recruitment of Junior Pharmacist and Village Panchayat Secretary posts. The candidates interested to get appointed on any of the two posts shall apply for them through the GPSSB portal. The candidates can check the details such as the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, salary, application procedures and much more prior to the application procedure. The eligible candidates will be shortlisted and hence shall further go through the selection procedure. To reads all the details regarding GPSSB Recruitment, check the article given below.
- 1 GPSSB Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Overview
- 3 GPSSB Recruitment Vacancies Details
- 4 Junior Pharmacist & Village Panchayat Secretary Pay Scale
- 5 Eligibility Criteria for GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- 6 Documents reuired during form submission
- 7 GPSSB Recruitment Application Procedure 2022
- 8 GPSSB Application Fee
- 9 GPSSB Recruitment Selection Method
- 10 GPSSB Recruitment Important Links
GPSSB Recruitment Notification 2022
On 27 January 2022, the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board or GPSSB released a notification informing regarding 254 vacant posts for Junior Pharmacist. Later, on 7 February 2022, 3437 posts were released for the post of Village Panchayat Secretary across the state. The board shall be recruiting the deserving candidates soon on the posts. Those who are interested to apply for any of the two posts shall do so through the official online job application system for Gujarat.
The candidates must check all the necessary details before applying for the job since only eligible candidates will be allowed to go through the selection examination and other procedures.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||GPSSB Recruitment|
|Authority||Gujarat P[anchayar Service Selection Board or GPSSB|
|Posts||Junior Pharmacist and Village Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||Junior Pharmacist: 254
Village Panchayat Secretary: 3437
|Advertisement Number||Junior Pharmacist: 11/2022
Village Panchayat Secretary: 10/2022
|Advertisement Release Date||Junior Pharmacist: 27 January 2022
Village Panchayat Secretary: 7 February 2022
|Application Commencement||Junior Pharmacist: 8 February 2022
Village Panchayat Secretary: 28 January 2022
|Last Date to Apply||Junior Pharmacist: 23 February 2022
Village Panchayat Secretary: 15 February 2022
GPSSB Recruitment Vacancies Details
There are a total of 3691 vacancies that the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board is willing to recruit. The vacancies are divided between the posts of Junior Pharmacist and Village Panchayat Secretary on the basis of the requirement in the department. These are openings are further divided across the district. Out of these, there are reservations made for the reserved categories totally as per the norms of the Government: –
|S.No.||District||Junior Pharmacist||Village Panchayat Secretary|
Junior Pharmacist & Village Panchayat Secretary Pay Scale
The following salary structure has been announced by the authorities for the posts of Junior Pharmacist and Village Panchayat Secretary while releasing the notification for the GPSSB Recruitment advertisements:
|Junior Pharmacist||Rs. 31,340 per month|
|Village Panchayat Secretary||Rs. 19,950 per month|
Digital Gujarat Scholarship
Eligibility Criteria for GPSSB Recruitment 2022
The candidates must be eligible in order to apply for the aforementioned posts. Only eligible applicants will be shortlisted in order to go through the selection procedure on the basis of their application forms. The authority will not be responsible for rejecting the candidates who are not eligible for the post at any point in the recruitment. Hence, the following conditions must be satisfied by the candidates who are willing to be appointed on the post of Junior Pharmacist and Village Panchayat Secretary:
- The candidate must be citizen of India or a subject of Nepal or Bhutan who have shifted to India prior 1962. The candidates who are of Indian origin and have migrated from neighbouring countries and esat african states in order to settle permanently in India can also apply.
- The minimum age if the candidate is 18 years. Thus, applicants of lower age will not be eligible.
- The candidates cannot be more than 36 years of age. However, there will be certain age relaxation that will be allowed to the candidates depending upon the guidelines from the authorities.
- The candidates applying for the post of Junior Pharmacist must at least possess a Bachelors degree or a Diploma in Pharmacy.
- For those who wish to get appointed on the post of Village Panchayat Secretary, it is comulsory to have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognised. Additionally, adequate proficiency in Gujarati or Hindi or both is must. The cadidates must also have basic knowledge of Computers as per the norms of Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment General Rules.
The candidates must check the respective notifications for detailed educational conditions and additional eligibility conditions.
Anubandham Registration Online Portal
Documents reuired during form submission
The candidates must possess the following documents if they are looking to get recruited by the Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board:
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- A valid Identity proof as issued to the candidates by the Government of India, such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Passport, Driving License and much more.
- The Certificates to prove the educational qualification from a recognised institute.
- Caste certificates, if applicable in order to get recruited on the reserved vacancies.
- Income certificate, only in case of Economically Weaker Section.
- Domicile in case of citizens of Gujarat.
GPSSB Recruitment Application Procedure 2022
The candidates will have to apply for the posts of Junior Pharmacist or Village Panchayat Secretary depending on their preference through the OJAS Portal. OJAS or Online Job Application System is a combined portal through which the candidates looking for jobs in Gujarat Government departments shall fill out the application forms. Follow the subsequent steps in order to apply for the GPSSB Recruitment:
- Open the Online Job Application System or OJAS at ojas.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on Online Application and a dropdown list will open up.
- Click on Apply.
- Select the Department as GPSSB.
- The two recruitments of Village Panchayat Secretary and Junior Pharmacist Class III will open up.
- Click on Apply for the respective post of preferance.
- The application form will open up. Fill out the form.
- Nextly, from the Online Application dropdown list, tap on Upload Photograph and Signature.
- Enter the Application Number and Birth Date.
- Click on OK.
- Upload the documents in right formats.
- Head back to the dropdown list and select Confirm. Confirm the applicatio form after checking all the details. In case there is some scope of correction, tap on Edit in the same list.
- Finally, tap on Print Application Form/ Pay Fees.
- Select the Job and use the Confirmation Number in order to Print the Post Office Challan. The candidates can also pay the fee through the online portal using the secure payment gateway.
- Print the Application Form for future reference.
GPSSB Application Fee
The candidates can pay the following fee by the online or offline method for the two posts:
|S.No.||Category||Application Fee for Junior Pharmacist||Application Fee for Village Panchayat Secretary|
|1.||General or Other Backward Classes||Rs. 100||Rs. 100|
Persons with Disabilities
|Rs. 0||Rs. 0|
GPSSB Recruitment Selection Method
The candidates will have to go through the selection procedure as announced by the authorities after their applications are shortlisted. The following selection procedure shall be followed:
- Junior Pharmacist: The candidates will have to firstly go through the written examination. The shortlisted candidates will have to interview followed by the certificate verification.
- Village Panchayat Secretary: The candidates who have applied for the post of Village Pnachayat Seceratary will have to appear for the written examinbation in order to get recruited.
GPSSB Recruitment Important Links
|Official portal of GPSSB or Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board||gpssb.gujarat.gov.in|
|Online Job Application System or OJAS for Gujarat Recruitments||ojas.gujarat.gov.in|
|Application Link||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement for the post of Junior Pharmacist||Click Here|
|Detailed Advertisement for the post of Village Panchayat Secretary||Click Here|