ONGC Recruitment 2022 Out: Salary UPTO Rs.1, 05,000/- | NO EXAM!! Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), to engage Field Medical Officer (FMO) on contract basis at its Dispensary in ONGC, Hazira Plant Surat on a monthly remuneration. 01 vacancy offered. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The details of post, qualifications required are below given.
- Candidates should have posses Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) degree from a recognized University with Valid Registration Certificate. Selected candidates will be offered Rs.1, 05,000/- Monthly Remuneration and selection is based on short listing candidates and Interview only.
- Qualification: 70 marks (60 marks for essential qualification & upto 10 marks for any relevant higher qualifications)
- Interview: 30 marks
- Total – 100 marks
- Date & Day: 15.02.2022 (Tuesday)
- Interview for the post: Field Medical Officer
- Reporting Time Venue: 09.00 hrs to 10.00 hrs
- Venue: ONGC KV – 3 ONGC Colony Ph-I Magdalla, Surat
Candidate reporting after 10.00 Hrs will not be entertained. There is no maximum age limit for applying. Candidates should download the requisite application format attached herewith as Annexure-1 and submit the same duly filled in along with self-attested copies of certificates and other relevant documents at the time of walk-in-interview. Download the notification check eligibility apply for the posts soon on or before the last date.
ONGC Recruitment 2022 Notification PDF