SSC CGL 2019 Final Result: The final result of SSC CGL 2019 has been delayed. The Staff Selection Commission will soon publish the SSC CGL 2019 final result pdf at ssc.nic.in. Previously, the final result of the Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019 was expected on February 15, 2022. The SSC CGL 2019 final result is announced in the form of a merit list pdf, which includes the names and roll numbers of the selected candidates. Candidates who received marks above the cut-off lists in the final result will be recommended for appointment on a provisional basis. As per the examination notice, the allocation of posts to eligible candidates will be based on merit-cum-preference of posts given by the candidates during document verification. In the article below, you will find a direct link to download the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result PDF as well as other related information.
Latest – SSC CGL 2019 Final Result has been delayed. Soon, SSC declares the result on the official website. Check the detailed story below.
- 1 SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
- 2 SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – Latest Update
- 3 SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – An Overview
- 4 Compilation of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
- 5 How to check the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result at ssc.nic.in?
- 6 How to check SSC CGL 2019 Marks?
- 7 Tie-breaking Criteria
- 8 SSC CGL 2019 Cut-off marks
- 9 SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
- 10 SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 3
- 11 SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 2
- 12 SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 1
- 13 Selection Procedure for SSC CGL 2019 exam
- 14 SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies
- 15 SSC CGL 2019 Salary
- 16 What after the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result is out?
- 17 About SSC CGL Exam
- 18 SSC CGL 2019 Final Result FAQ’s
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
SSC CGL Exam is conducted in 4 tiers. After the completion of all the tiers, a final result is released on the official website of the commission that can be downloaded to check the marks. Furthermore, SSC CGL cut-offs are also released along with the final result.
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – Latest Update
February 19, 2022 | 6:00 PM – If a candidate scores more than the cut-off marks in any Tier/stage of the examination but is not qualified for the subsequent stage/final selection for any reason, he must represent to the Commission’s concerned Regional Office within two months of the result’s declaration or two weeks before the next stage of the examination’s conduct, whichever is earlier.
February 19, 2022 | 4:00 PM – Details that are present on SSC CGL 2019 Final result are as follows – Name of the exam, Candidate’s Name, roll number, category, etc.
February 19, 2022 | 2:00 PM -SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Delayed – Will GD Constable, CHSL, MTS, JE, Stenographer Results Be Also Postponed? Read More
February 19, 2022 | 12:00 PM – Staff Selection Commission also releases the SSC CGL 2019 Marks on the official website. The detailed marks for both selected and non-selected candidates will be uploaded on ssc.nic.in.
February 19, 2022 | 10:00 AM – Compilation of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – After the completion of all the tiers, the SSC CGL Final Result is compiled. Tier I and Tier II (Objective Examinations), Tier III (Descriptive Examination), and Tier IV (Skill Test/Document Verification) comprise in SSC CGL Exam. Tier I and Tier II are the natural qualifying exams. Only qualified candidates are processed for Tier III after Tier I and Tier II have been completed. The results of Tier I, Tier II, and Tier III are used to select candidates for Tier IV. Following the completion of all tiers, the SSC CGL 2019 final result is compiled solely on the basis of Tier III and Tier IV.
February 18, 2022 | 06:00 PM – SSC CGL 2019 Final Result releases in the pdf format containing the name and roll number of the qualified candidates.
February 18, 2022 | 04:00 PM – How to Check SSC CGL 2019 Final Result 2021 at ssc.nic.in? To check SSC CGL 2019 Final Result. Firstly go to ssc.nic.in> Click on the option “Result”>Now in the CGL section, look for the notification of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result> Then click on it and download the pdf file.
February 18, 2022 | 02:00 PM – SSC releases the cut off marks along with the SSC CGL result. The SSC CGL cutoff is the lowest score that must be obtained in the exam in order to qualify and be included in the merit list. The cutoff is announced in order to shortlist the number of candidates for the next level of recruitment. Check SSC CGL Cut Off of previous year from here.
February 18, 2022 | 12:00 PM – According to the official announcement, the final result of SSC CGL 2019 is to be prepared based on all three levels of the exam. Regardless, the candidates’ final selection will be based on the aggregate marks they received as well as the preference they have given. The SSC CGL 2019 Skill Test was held on September 15th and 16th, 2021. Candidates had to pass the Data Entry Speed Test (DEST), PowerPoint Presentation / Slide Generation (MS PowerPoint), and Spread Sheet (MS Excel) tests. Candidates who took the skill test will be able to view their SSC CGL 2019 Final results from the SSC’s official website, ssc.nic.in.
February 18, 2022 | 10:00 AM – Candidates were demanding to increase the vacancy of SSC CGL by tweeting. Refer to the tweet image below.
February 17, 2022 | 5:00 PM – The court has provided an alternate date, and the next hearing for the court case is now scheduled for February 21, 2022. Candidates can expect the court to render a proper judgment and announce the outcome for those who have been waiting for it for the past three years for the declaration of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result.
February 17, 2022 | 4:00 PM- When the commission administered the SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 examination, a new normalization formula was used to normalize candidates’ scores. However, after its implementation, many candidates claimed that their marks had been significantly reduced in comparison to those candidates who had attempted fewer questions but received high marks. Following this, a group of students petitioned the High Court of Delhi about the discrepancy. As a result, the High Court put a hold on the result, despite the fact that the commission was ready with it and had even announced the post-by-post vacancies.
On February 8, 2022, the commission has petitioned the court to postpone its hearing so that the SSC CGL 2019 results can be announced.
February 16, 2022 – Earlier, SSC released a notice regarding the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result on its website. According to that notice, the Commission has received a large number of representations / CPGRAMS from CGLE 2019 candidates regarding the status of the SSC CGL 2019 final result. Read more details from here.
February 15, 2022 – Staff Selection Commission will declare the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result 2022 soon. Earlier, the SSC CGL Final Result was scheduled for February 15, 2022. On November 22, 2020, the commission held the SSC CGL Tier 3 exam. Qualified candidates were further called for document verification from September 1 to September 30, 2021. Those who took the SV Round for the Combined Graduate Level Exam 2019 have been waiting for the final result for a long time. We will update the SSC CGL Final Result 2019 PDF as soon as it is available on the official website, ssc.nic.in.
Staff Selection Commission has announced the date on which SSC CGL 2019 Final Result List will be declared through a status report of SSC results. The final result of the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination 2019 is scheduled to be announced on February 15, 2022. Refer to the screenshot of the notice below.
The important dates related to SSC CGL 2019 Final result and cut-off are tabulated below:
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 exam date (CBT)||02 to 09 Mar 2020|
|Decalartion of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1 result||01 Jul 2020|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 exam date (CBT)||15, 16 and 18 Nov 2020|
|Decalartion of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 2 result||19 Feb 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 exam date (descriptive)||22 Nov 2020|
|Decalartion of SSC CGL 2019 Tier 3 result||29 Jun 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Tier 4 (Skill test/DV) exam date||15 and 16 Sep 2021|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result|
Direct link to download the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result: Candidates can check SSC CGL 2019 Final Result from the official website, ssc.nic.in
In the meantime you check SSC CGL 2019 Tier 1, 2, 3 and 4 Result below:
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 1:
- List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the posts of A.A.Os in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-1) – Click here
- List of candidates in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for the post(s) of J.S.O. and/ or Statistical Investigator in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-2) – Click here
- List of candidates of Northern Region (NR) in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for all other posts in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-3) – Click here
- List of candidates of other than Northern Region (NR) in Roll Number order provisionally qualified for all other posts in Tier-I for appearing in Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations (List-3) – Click here
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 2:
- List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for the post of AAO (List-1) – Click here
- List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for the post of JSO/Stat.Investigator Gr.II (List-2) – Click here
- List of Candidates shortlisted for evaluation of Tier-III for all posts other than AAO/JSO/Stat. Investigator Gr.II (List-3) – Click here
SSC CGL Result 2019 Tier 3:
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT AUDIT OFFICER (AAO)-(LIST-1) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR JUNIOR STATISTICAL OFFICER (JSO)/STATISTICAL INVESTIGATOR GRADE-II (LIST 2) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DOCUMENT VERIFICATION FOR CPT AND DOCUMENT VERIFICATION-(LIST-3) – Click here
- LIST OF CANDIDATES IN ROLL NO. ORDER QUALIFIED FOR DEST & DOCUMENT VERIFICATION – (LIST-4) – Click here
Result Write Up:
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – An Overview
Candidates can check below the brief information of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result:
|Name of exam / recruitment||SSC Combined Graduate Level Examination 2019|
|Full Form||Combined Graduate Level Examination|
|Name of organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Date||15 Feb 2022|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result Link||Will be updated soon!|
|Website of the Commission||ssc.nic.in|
|SSC CGL 2019 Final Result – How will it be released?||As PDF file containing roll numbers, name of the qualified candidates|
|Marks in SSC CGL 2019 recruitment exam||Will be released after te final result announced|
|How to check marks Marks in SSC CGL 2019 recruitment?||By using Registration No. and registered password on the
|Number of vacancies||9,488|
|Posts||Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant (MEA), Assistant Enforcement Officer (AEO)
Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission), Assistant (AFHQ), Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
Assistant (Intelligence Bureau), Assistant Section Officer (CSS), Assistant (Other Ministries)
Assistant (Other Ministries), Auditor C&AG, Auditor CGDA, Auditor CGA
Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under C&AG, Accountant/ Junior Accountant Offices under CGA & others, Compiler (Registrar General of India), Central Excise Inspector (CBEC), Divisional Accountant (CAG), Inspector Examiner (CBEC)
Inspector (Dept. of Post), Inspector (Narcotics), Income Tax Inspector (CBDT), Preventive Officer Inspector (CBEC)
Senior Secretariat Assistant, Sub Inspectors (CBI), Sub Inspectors (NIA), Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
Statistical Investigator, Tax Assistant CBEC,Tax Assistant CBDT
Compilation of SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
SSC CGL Final Result is compiled after the completion of exam tiers. SSC CGL Exam is organized in 4 stepwise tiers, Tier I and Tier II (Objective examinations), Tier III(Descriptive Examination), and Tier IV (Skill test/Document Verification). Tier I and Tier II are the qualifying exams in nature. Following the conduction of Tier I and Tier II, only qualified candidates are processed for Tier III. The result for Tier I + Tier II + Tier III decides the selection of candidates for Tier IV. After all the tiers, SSC CGL final result is compiled on the basis of Tier III and Tier IV only.
How to check the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result at ssc.nic.in?
SSC CGL 2019 final result is released on the official website of the commission at ssc.nic.in. Candidates can follow the steps given below to check and download their SSC CGL 2019 Final Result:
Step 1: Go to the official website of the commission, ssc.nic.in.
Step 2: Click on the option “Result” and a list of notification will show up on the screen,
Step 3: In the CGL section, look for the notification of Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2019 (Final Result) – List of candidates in Roll No. Order
Step 4: Then, click on the Result column option “Click here” and download the file
Step 5: Succeeding the download of the final result pdf file, look for your name and roll no. in the list.
How to check SSC CGL 2019 Marks?
The commission also updated with detailed marks for both selected and non-selected candidates on the their official website. Check steps below:
Check By Login
- Candidates can check marks obtained in SSC CGL 2019 from official website.
- To check it, you have to go to the ssc.nic.in.
- Go to the candidate dashboad
- Then enter registration number (same as generated during filling application form of SSC CGL), and enter password.
- Thereafter marks display on screen.
- Please note that you can check marks of SSC CGL 2019 exam only as per schedule.
In cases of two or more candidates getting the same scores in Tier I + Tier II + Tier III examinations, a merit list is designed based on the following criteria. If one doesn’t work, then another is applied:
- Total marks of the relevant papers in SSC CGL Examination
- Total marks in Tier-III Examination
- Total marks in Tier-II Examination
- Total marks in Tier-I Examination
- Date of birth, older Candidates get the preference
- Alphabetical order in which the names of the candidates appear.
Read More: SSC CGL Answer key
SSC CGL 2019 Cut-off marks
Along with the final result of the SSC CGL 2019 Exam, the staff selection commission releases the SSC CGL cut-offs. Candidates who scored marks above the following cut-off as per the category get selected for the posts. Here are the following factors that generally affect the final cut-off of the exam:
- No. Of candidates who applied for the exam,
- No. Of vacancies,
- Difficulty levels of the exam
- Previous year cut offs
SSC CGL Tier I cut off 2018-19
SSC CGL Tier II Cut off 2018-19
|Category||Cut off (Tier I + II )|
SSC CGL Tier III 2018-19 cut off
|Category||Cut off (I + II + III)|
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result
- Tier-4 is qualifying in nature. It include the Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and the Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)/Skill Test / DV.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 exam is conducted on 15 and 16 September 2021.
- The Staff Selection Commission compiles the merit of all candidates who qualify for tier-4 based on their tier-1 + tier-2 + tier-3 scores.
- The allocation of posts to eligible candidates was made on the basis of merit-cum-preference of posts indicated by the candidates during the Document Verification process.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 3
- Tier-3 was conducted as pen and paper based descriptive test.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 exam is conducted on 22 November 2021.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 3 result was declared on 29 June 2021.
- Candidates are called for tier-4 (Document Verification/Skill Tests) i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Skill Test (DEST) on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier 1 + tier-2 + tier-3
- Based on the Tier-II results, a total of 43,896 candidates was shortlisted for Tier-III Paper evaluation.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 2
- Tier-2 was a computer based exam.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 2 exam is conducted on 15, 16 and 18 November 2020.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 2 result was declared on 19 February 2021.
- Here also marks are normalized in order to declare candidates qualified for tier 3.
- Candidates are called for CGL tier-3 (Descriptive paper) on basis of aggregate performance in CGL tier-1 + tier-2.
- Candidates who do not qualify in Tier II will not be eligible for Tier III (Descriptive Paper) evaluation and will not be considered for further selection.
SSC CGL Result 2019 of Tier 1
- Tier-1 was a computer based exam.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 exam is conducted on 02 to 09 March 2020.
- The SSC CGL 2019 tier 1 result was declared on 01 July 2020.
- A total of 9,78,103 candidates was appeared in the SCS CGL Tier I examination.
- Candidates was shortlisted, category wise, to appear in Tier-II and Tier-III examinations based on their performance in Tier-I.
- Since the Tier I Computer Based Examination was held in multiple shifts, the candidates’ scores were normalised using the formula published by the Commission. Those same normalised marks were used to qualify candidates for the next stages of the examination (i.e. Tier-II and Tier-III).
Selection Procedure for SSC CGL 2019 exam
SSC CGL 2019 Exam is conducted in four tiers consisting of Tier I, Tier II, Tier III, and Tier IV. Here is the detailed selection procedure for SSC CGL 2019 Exam:
- Candidates have to qualify the Tier I and Tier II (Objective Exam) with minimum qualifying mark
- UR – 30%
- OBC/EWS – 25%
- Others – 20%
- Qualified candidates in Tier I and Tier II are selected for Tier III that is a descriptive exam
- Based on the performance of candidates in Tier III get selected for Tier IV – Skill Test and Document Verification
- Skill test is mandatory and qualifying in nature.
- After the skill test, the final result list is released for the selected candidates.
SSC CGL 2019 Vacancies
The Staff Selection Commission released the tentative vacancies for the SSC CGL vacancies for for Group B and C posts. The total vacancies released in the year 2019 for the SSC CGL posts are around 9,488. Candidates are recruited for the posts of Auditors, assistants, and Inspectors etc after qualifying for the complete exam.
Click here to download the tentative vacancies and pay level document by SSC.
SSC CGL 2019 Salary
SSC CGL 2019 is a vast section for different posts. Officials are paid different pay for their different posts. Here is the pay level for each type of post in the table below:
|Name of the posts||Pay level||Salary in Rupees|
|Assistant Audit officer Group ‘B’||Level 8||47, 600 – 1, 51,100|
|Assistant Selection officers in various departments, Inspectors of IND one tax and other departments||Level 7||44,900-1,42,400|
|Assistants in various departments, junior statistical officer and others||Level 6||35,400 – 112400|
|Auditors, accountants, junior accountants||Level 5||29, 200 – 92, 300|
|Tax assistant, senior secretariat assistant, and others||Level 4||25, 500 – 81, 100|
What after the SSC CGL 2019 Final Result is out?
Succeeding in getting selected in the SSC CGL 2019 Final result, candidates get their transfers to their respective departments by Staff Selection Commission. Selected candidates are given their posts after document verification as per their allocations. Document verification is a process to check all the personal details of the candidates in an authorised manner. Candidates are required to suit their photographs, educational qualification certificates, caste certificate (if Category applies) and identity proof to complete the process of document verification.
About SSC CGL Exam
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam every year. The CGL Exam is conducted for the recruitment of assistants, sub-inspectors, auditors, and accountants posts in the departments of the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL Exam is conducted in four tiers that consist of 2 objective exam tiers, 1 descriptive exam, and 1 skill test tier. Candidates are required to qualify for all the stages to get selected for the final post.
SSC CGL 2019 Final Result FAQ’s
Ans: SSC CGL 2019 Final Result is scheduled to be declared on 15 Feb 2022.
Ans: To check your SSC CGL 2019 Final Result, you have to visit ssc.nic.in. Then go to results section. After that click on CGL tab. Now you will see all available results of Combined Graduate Level exam. Click on SSC CGL 2019 Final Resul PDF file link to open list of selected candidates.
Ans: You can check your score by visiting the candidates dashboard. There you have to login with registration number and password to check marks. Marks of CGL 2019 exam are live for a limited period of time only.
Ans: No, there is no sectional cut off in SSC CGL examination. There are separate cut offs and overall cut offs released for Tier 1, 2, 3, 4.