UPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Notification Released – Check Eligibility, Salary and Selection Process Details: Union Public Service Commission has released a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor and Stores Officer on the official site. There are 33 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. As per the notification the last date to apply for this recruitment is 03 March 2022. The link to the online application is provided below on this page.
Latest Job Vacancy for 10th Pass 2022
- 1 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
- 2 UPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Details:
- 3 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
- 4 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
- 5 UPSC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
- 6 UPSC Job Salary Details:
- 7 UPSC Job Application Fee 2022:
- 8 UPSC Recruitment Process 2022:
- 9 How to Apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022:
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
UPSC Job Vacancy 2022 Details:
The post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Assistant Professor (History) – 1 Vacancy
- Stores Officer – 11 Vacancies
- Assistant Mineral Economist (Intelligence) – 14 Vacancies
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – 07 Vacancies
ISRO Recruitment 2022: Huge Vacancies Expected | Check Eligibility and Details!!!
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
The age of the candidates should between the age limit as mentioned on the notification. As per the notification the upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is range from 30 years to 48 years. That means the upper age limit will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification:
Degree/ Master’s Degree/ PhD Degree in relevant field are necessary to apply for this recruitment. For the post of Assistant Professor (History), the candidates should clear the National Eligibility Test (NET) to be eligible for this post.
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Experience:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of zero to 3 years in relevant field. The experience criteria vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
UPSC Job Salary Details:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per Pay Scale Level- 07 to 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. This will vary with respect to the post they want to apply for.
UPSC Job Application Fee 2022:
The applicants should pay the application fee of 25/-. There is no fee will be charged for SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates of any community. The application fee should only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking.
UPSC Recruitment Process 2022:
The candidates will be selected by the interview process. The candidates of UR/EWS should possess 50 marks in the selection process (interview), and for OBC candidates need to get 45 marks, SC/ST/PwBD candidates need 40 marks. The total marks of interview will be 100. If the board plans for the examination for the selection process, it will intimate the candidates later. So, stay connected for the further updates!!
How to Apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of UPSC.
- Go to “What’s New” tab and click “Advertisement No.03/2022”
- Download and read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link on the notification.
- The link to apply online is provided below.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), the candidates must upload the documents/certificates in support of all the claims.
- Then submit the application.
Download UPSC Recruitment 2022 Notification
Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022
There are 33 vacancies allotted for this UPSC Recruitment 2022.
The last date to apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022 is 03.03.2022.
The candidates should apply for this UPSC Recruitment 2022 by pay the application fee of Rs.25/-